This blog post is written to inform you of the signs and symptoms of a serious entrepreneur addiction that is gripping the Nation.
Are you or an entrepreneur you know silently suffering from:
- An inability to delegate – often manifesting as hoarding growing to-do lists, never asking for help
- An intense need to control everything – leaving them trying to juggle dozens of tasks at once
- A fear that work won’t be done right – often referred to as entrepreneurial perfectionism
- A growing need to get more done, by working more hours
- A to-do list that is exploding out of control
These symptoms may sound familiar because this is a severe addiction that often affects entrepreneurs. But, the great news is…
Technological advancements have a cure for the most severe entrepreneur addiction
And, the cure is… outsourcing.
Yes, you read that right!
When you are able to leverage the power of outsourcing you can…
- Get more done, without you having to do it
- Rest assured that the work will be done on time, and done right
- Save money, increase your time, and grow your business overnight
- Finally, have your company running like a well-oiled machine
But, it first starts with three important steps.
- Identify where you need the most help.
Taking the time first to prioritize where you need the most help is important in helping you get the right outsourced team in place to start making an impact on day one. Whether you need more help with content writing, website development, or lead generation, you can find a virtual partner to get the work done, and for significantly less than you thought possible. But, it all starts with you taking an honest look into what you need the most support with and being upfront with the work that must be completed and your expectations.
- Be willing to delegate and release control.
To truly cure the entrepreneur addiction, you have to be open to delegating and letting an outsourced vendor do the work. Believe it or not, the outsourcing marketplace is the largest and most talented than it has ever been in history. That means you can get experienced virtual help from freelancers that have an extensive track record of success and the credentials to get the job done right, the first time. But, this will only work, if you are able to relinquish some control and give them the space and access they need to perform. I know this can be a hard thing to do, but when I did it with my first freelancer, my business growth tripled in six months!
- Be ready to work on your business, not in your business.
With day-to-day tasks outsourced to trusted vendors, you’ll have exponentially more time to begin focusing on the strategy of your business. This means you’ll be able to network with clients, research business opportunities, and even have more time to do the things you love. Having the pressure off of you will instantly improve your work-life balance and if you do it right, your business can be running 24 hours a day, without you ever having to work over 8 hours a day again.
If you’re ready to get started with your first virtual team member, but don’t know where to look, sign up today for our free Masterclass Webinar: A Game-Changer For Entrepreneurs And Small Business: How To Finally Get Work Done In Your Business That Has Been Stacking Up Due To A Lack Of Time, Money Or Knowledge With Low-Cost, As-Needed Virtual Assistants And Freelancers. We’ll give you the ins and outs of how to create and grow your own personal outsourced team in 3 simple steps. Click here to see what you need to do first.